De Idaman Chalet Review
De Idaman Chalet, located at Teluk Senangin Beach, near Lumut and Pangkor Jetty. You may know the place, so lets check it out.
View from inside of the chalet. There’s small field, office and chalet.
There’s extra parking lot at the back, a shower for chalet guest and office. Beside office, there’s fridge, stock with soft drink and chocolate cake but of course you need to pay.
Summarize room available in the chalet. I forget the room type.
One of the reason I stay here because my family having a family day. Since the chalet also have their own kitchen and hall (rental apply), its a good deal to have a family day over here,
Small hall and kitchen. Fully equip with fridge. You can even cook here.
So here comes the Pros and Cons
1. Great value for family gathering or family day
2. Kinda friendly staff
3. Cleanliness. There’s a handyman, would take care of the hygienic aspect
4. Less than 2 minutes walking distance to beach
5. own parking lot
1. No data cellular line. It means that you still can received call and sms, but internet connection, whether digi celcom or maxis are very weak. You need to walk to the beach to get 3G signal from Pangkor Island.
2. Water level problem. Some unit might suffer temporary disconnected water supply in order to fill up the water tank. Only double storey chalet are affected, Rest are none.
3. No dedicated Astro service but only centralize.
4. A bit far from convenient store
I would recommend this chalet for those who in budget but need much holiday near beach. The staff and owner are friendly and you may received a good service from them.
Official blogspot http://de-idamanchalet.blogspot.com/