Yoobao YB-6014Pro Powerbank
Got My another powerbank. This time, I choose Yoobao because of the price tag, and the color as well.
Brought from Viewnet, Lowyat. At MYR 99 or USD 33
Main marketing highlight is;
High capacity (10400 mAh)
input/output : 2.1A at 5V
Build in TorchLight
Back of the packaging. Here there’s specification and features. Also the included package.
You get the powerbank itself, a manual, a micro usb and 4 switchable port. I like the red color
Here’s the close up of the other powerbank angle.
- Feels solid and nice finishing
- high mAh
- cheap, compare to other brand with it mAh
- Same input and output amp.
- 1 year warranty (only in Malaysia)
- charge takes more than 7 hour ( if using HTC 1A charger) and 4 hour (if using ipad charger)
- Multiple color available cyan silver red pink err one more i forgot
Since there’s PINENG usb left, I’m using the PINENG cable and left the YOOBAO cable inside box